This recipe was given to me by a friend who’s a genius at making Yorkshire puddings! They don’t look like your usual Yorkshire puddings, but they taste delicious and like the real thing! Also, once cool, these puddings can be stored in the freezer for up to a month!
- 140g plain flour [I used Doves]
- 3 medium egg
- 200 ml milk
- 2 tablespoons of Oil [I used Olive Oil]
- Pre heat oven at 220°
- Add a tablespoon of oil [or enough to cover the bottom] into the tray and pop in the oven.
- Tip flour into the bowl, make a well and add the egg
- Beat in the egg
- Add the oil and milk and whisk until smooth
- Once oil is hot, pour the batter into the holes and back in the oven
- Cook for 20-25 mins